Thursday 2 July 2009

Tiny and Toya



So we posted earlier about the Tiny and Toya show..here is the first episode of the show. Alotta black people always talk sideways about B.E.T and their shows,but the reason why shows like Keisha Cole:The way it is stay on air is coz they r bringin in all the paper for them...and u know what dat also means???Da same people dat hate on the shows watch'em.
I gotta say I am one of them...I hate on them but I find myself just watching them,I just love watching a Hot Ghetto Mess...coz u can relate to it SOMETIMES lol.This show, perfect example of Hot Ghetto Mess..and T.I what is it u like bout Tiny???Take it from another brutha T.I,shawty aint fly yo...4 a man of yo caliber u deserve better!
Lemme stop my yapping and let yal enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooo with you on that one. i LOVE to watch hot ghetto mess shows,infact most reality shows..but oh wellz..I wish T.I had married someone else too but Tiny MUST be doin somethin right for him to still stay with her..Livin they lives!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete