Thursday 2 July 2009

Soulja Boy goes on a rant!!!


So apparently Soulja Boy Tell'em went on a rant yesterday on twitter, talkin bout how the game has too many haters and dat he wants to take his money and go.....LOL!!!Some of the tweets are below

  • Yeah I said. F*ck all of yall. I'm taking my money and leaving. Gonna go blow kush and live my 2nd dream. this rap shit lame now
  • Then I get signed. this is where my dream slowly died.. these cr*ckaz wanna critcize a nigga. take REAL SH*T and turn it to trash
  • Just KNOW that i'm only 18 man... And it's only so much I can do. It's only so much I can take. If your really fans and love and support me
And he kept goin on and on like dat....
Well I gotta say I really dnt take dude seriously...his music is garbage really,its only 4 the moment..I like "Kiss Me Thru The Fone" and "Turn My Swag on",but I dont see myself bumpin to these tracks a year from now...I gotta admit this dude got alotta haterz, I kinda feel for him and understand him at this point,but he aint going nowhere believe dat!So yal can ignore him!

1 comment:

  1. awww poor Soulja Boy..it will be fine boo...dont worry about haterz they aint payin your bills, they keep you human..Not everyone was gon love you anyway so keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete